GENERAL RENTAL AND USE OF VEHICLE
- e-Enjoy advises against operating the Vehicle while wearing or holding a briefcase, backpack, bag or other object that may alter the balance or impair the safe operation of the Vehicle. If you choose to bring such an item onto the Vehicle, that item must fit snugly around your body and not interfere, in any way, with your ability to operate the vehicle safely.
- You must not place objects on the steering wheel of the Vehicle that in any way interfere with your ability to operate the Vehicle properly and safely.
- While driving a Vehicle, you may not use a cell phone, text messaging device, mobile communication device, portable music player or any other device that may distract you from the safe operation of the Vehicle or the use of which is otherwise prohibited by applicable law , rules or regulations.
- You may not operate a Vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, medication or any other substance that may impair your ability to operate the Vehicle safely or otherwise impair your judgment.
- Only one Driver per Vehicle is permitted at any time.
- Animals or pets are not allowed to ride on the Vehicle.
- You may only use locking mechanisms provided by e-Enjoy. You may not add another vehicle lock or vehicle lock to any part of the Vehicle.
- The vehicle must be parked in a legal parking space, in an upright position with the help of the legs. The vehicle may not be parked on unauthorized private property, in a locked area or in any other unapproved, non-public area. You should not park the vehicle in high traffic areas if the vehicle is in danger of being overturned.
- The level of charging power remaining in the Vehicle will decrease with use of the Vehicle (depending on time, distance and speed), and that as the vehicle’s level of charging power decreases, the speed and other operational capabilities of the Vehicle may decrease (or stop altogether).
- The level of charging power in the Vehicle at the time the Driver commences the rental or operation of the Vehicle is not guaranteed and will vary with each rental use.
- The rate at which the Vehicle will lose charge is not guaranteed and may vary (i) based on several factors, including but not limited to road conditions, weather conditions and driver weight; and (ii) from vehicle to vehicle.
- It is the Driver’s responsibility to check the charging power level in the Vehicle and ensure that it is adequate before starting to operate the Vehicle.
- The distance and/or time the Driver can drive the Vehicle before it loses charging power is never guaranteed.
- The Vehicle may run out of charging power and/or stop working at any time during the Driver’s rental of the Vehicle, including before returning the Vehicle.
PAYMENT AND FEES.
Image and likeness license/approval.
Choice of law; Dispute resolution.
Binding Arbitration/Court/Jurisdiction and Class Action Waiver
Waiver and Severability.
Final Settlement; Modification by e-Enjoy.
Interpretation of the Agreement.
Voluntary Performance of this Agreement.
PUBLICATIONS; ANSWERS; RISK ASSUMING.
- vehicles and other objects;
- malfunction of the vehicle or any component;
- road conditions;
- weather conditions;
- failure to follow applicable laws regarding the use and/or operation of the Vehicle in accordance with Section 1.7;
- committing any of the prohibited acts set forth in Section 1.8;
- failure to perform the required security screening in accordance with Section 3.1;
- not wearing a helmet, whether or not required by law; and negligent acts or omissions by e-Enjoy, any other Released Person, Driver or third party.
- I am the driver ;
- I am 18 years or older ;
- I will wear a helmet where required by law;
- I will not drive a vehicle with another passenger;
- I will obey all traffic laws;
- I will drive at my own risk;
- I have read and expressly agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.